St Mark’s is the Anglican Parish Church of Stockland Green in the Diocese of Birmingham. We’re a welcoming church in the catholic tradition.
St Marks Church has it’s beginnings in Stockland Green mission room of St Barnabas’ Church, Erdington in 1908. In 1920 is was dedicated to St Mark and in 1934 a new church was built, designed by T. Gray. in 1934 a parish was created, taken from the parish of All Saints Gravelly Hill.
News & Events
For all enquiries regarding weddings, baptisms and funerals, contact the Area Dean, Rev Ann Richardson on 07341 733553.
For all enquiries regarding the hiring of St Mark’s hall, contact Deborah Mason, Deanery Support Worker on07766 457464
For safeguarding contact the Area Dean, Rev Ann Richardson on 07341 733553.